Kleinfelder’s professional staff of terrestrial and aquatic biologists, botanists, wetland specialists, arborists, NEPA/FERC and state-equivalent (e.g., CEQA) experts, and environmental permitting specialists have extensive experience conducting surveys, habitat assessments, and permitting for special status wildlife and botanical species, and wetland resources.
We employ state-of-the- art technology and knowledge in applied biology and ecology to project scales ranging from local sites and individual species to regions and ecosystems. We strive to provide quantitative results that are integrated into adaptive natural resources management principles—and that protect our environment for future generations.
Whether it is completing a wetlands delineation, endangered species survey, habitat assessment, or fire reclamation project, our natural resource specialists can deliver scientifically sound and high-quality natural resource services.
- Wildlife protocol-level surveys (mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and invertebrates)
- Botanical protocol-level surveys (special-status plants)
- Vegetation inventories (noxious weeds, habitat mapping)
- Jurisdictional (wetland) delineations
- Habitat surveys & restoration
- Fire reclamation projects
- Stormwater pollution prevention plans
- Aquatic resource assessments & monitoring
- Habitat construction monitoring
- Wildlife handling permits
- Habitat management & conservation plans
- Protected species management plans
- Reclamation monitoring