Kleinfelder’s hydrogeologists deliver the right groundwater solutions for contemporary and future challenges related to one of the most important natural resources in the world today. Our diverse hydrogeological experience spans our practice areas, with expertise in fractured rock settings, climate-change impacts, and advanced analysis and visualization techniques.
Our breadth of services and expertise in hydrogeology and related field techniques contribute to successful delivery of multidisciplinary projects across both public and private sectors, including environmental remediation, geotechnical and civil design, and water resources engineering.
- Modeling for groundwater flow and contaminant fate and transport, including analytical solutions, 2D analytic element modeling, and 3D numerical simulations
- 3D visualization and hydrogeologic conceptual models using state-of-the-art software
- Aquifer testing and analysis
- Dewatering evaluations for construction, mining impacts, and mitigation
- Groundwater supply assessment and redevelopment; well design, specifications, installation, and rehabilitation; resource advocacy
- Groundwater basin evaluation and resource investigation
- Deep groundwater assessments (drilling, sampling, logging, modeling) for tunneling